Over seventy-five years ago, in a remote corner of Northwest England, Kangol was born. Founder Jaques Spreiregen created the name by combining the K from knitting, the ANG from angora, and the OL from wool as we specialised in knitted hats made from those yarns. To celebrate our anniversary, we introduce a special collection of styles representing different eras and featuring heritage styling details such as the original Knitting Needle Logo as well as a new woven tip inspired by the original military tip design. The style numbers represent the year each shape was invented: The Spitfire 1938; The 504 Cap 1954; The Casual 1983; and the 575 Cap 2013. The hats are knit in luxurious summer worsted weight wool, traditionally used in fine suiting material.
- Indigo EnfieldRegular Price $58.00 Special Price $39.50
- Floral Fisherman CapRegular Price $38.00 Special Price $19.00
- Wool Enfield$60.00
- Bamboo Mau CapRegular Price $55.00 Special Price $41.25
- Malden EnfieldRegular Price $60.00 Special Price $39.50
- Vented Straw MauRegular Price $70.00 Special Price $52.50
- Kids Wool MauRegular Price $40.00 Special Price $20.00