FREE SMARTPOST SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Over seventy-five years ago, in a remote corner of Northwest England, Kangol was born. Founder Jaques Spreiregen created the name by combining the K from knitting, the ANG from angora, and the OL from wool as we specialised in knitted hats made from those yarns. To celebrate our anniversary, we introduce a special collection of styles representing different eras and featuring heritage styling details such as the original Knitting Needle Logo as well as a new woven tip inspired by the original military tip design. The style numbers represent the year each shape was invented: The Spitfire 1938; The 504 Cap 1954; The Casual 1983; and the 575 Cap 2013. The hats are knit in luxurious summer worsted weight wool, traditionally used in fine suiting material.
- Pattern Flexfit 504Regular Price $45.00 Special Price $33.75
- Ripstop Flexfit 504$39.00
- Stripe Lahinch$39.00
- Cord Rib 507$60.00
- Tweed Ripley$100.00
- Kids Tropic 504 VentairRegular Price $30.00 Special Price $7.50
- Cord Bucket$50.00
- Modelaine Beret$50.00
- Samuel L. Jackson P2i Golf Tropic Ventair Arnold TrilbyRegular Price $64.00 Special Price $16.00
- Bamboo Arnold Trilby$58.00
- Kangol X Dogfish Seamless Wool 507Regular Price $56.00 Special Price $42.00
- 80th Anniversary Wool 504$65.00