FREE SMARTPOST SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Over seventy-five years ago, in a remote corner of Northwest England, Kangol was born. Founder Jaques Spreiregen created the name by combining the K from knitting, the ANG from angora, and the OL from wool as we specialised in knitted hats made from those yarns. To celebrate our anniversary, we introduce a special collection of styles representing different eras and featuring heritage styling details such as the original Knitting Needle Logo as well as a new woven tip inspired by the original military tip design. The style numbers represent the year each shape was invented: The Spitfire 1938; The 504 Cap 1954; The Casual 1983; and the 575 Cap 2013. The hats are knit in luxurious summer worsted weight wool, traditionally used in fine suiting material.
- LiteFelt® Blanket Pork PieRegular Price $100.00 Special Price $75.00
- Bamboo 507$54.00
- Samuel L. Jackson P2i Golf Jacquard 507Regular Price $58.00 Special Price $14.50
- Split Stripe SpacecapRegular Price $50.00 Special Price $37.50
- Bamboo GalaxyRegular Price $58.00 Special Price $39.50
- Indigo EnfieldRegular Price $58.00 Special Price $39.50
- Conduit Stripe 507Regular Price $60.00 Special Price $29.50
- Tropic Ventair Spacecap$39.00
- Wool Ushanka$74.00
- Cotton Rib ArnoldRegular Price $60.00 Special Price $36.00
- Wool Jax Beret$60.00
- Shavora PeakyRegular Price $50.00 Special Price $9.99